Halloween is a holiday that has been celebrated by kids and adults for hundreds of years. Unfortunately, some jurisdictions in the United States have laws that limit specific aspects of the celebration. Fortunately in Nevada, no such crazy laws exist to prohibit trick-or-treating. In fact, there are many great ways to celebrate Halloween in Nevada including the following events:
THE FIVE BEST HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS IN LAS VEGAS
- Mandalay Bay: The Shark Reef aquarium welcomes guests into their dark and eerie Haunted Shark Reef.
- Freakling Bros. Trilogy of Terror: If you can handle three scary haunted attractions in one night, try Freaking Bros. Trilogy of Terror in the west valley on select dates September 26-October 31. After signing a consent form and deciding how much fear you can handle, you’ll make your way through three terrifying interactive haunted houses, including the R-rated Gates of Hell.
- Fear The Walking Dead Survival: This walk-through horror attraction is like an escape room, maze, video game, haunted house and motion simulator all in one. Inspired by AMC’s The Walking Dead, this wild ride has enough freaks to rival the cast of characters outside on the Fremont Street Experience.
- Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest: Share the holiday spirit with the entire family at Springs Preserve with carnival games, live entertainment and a petting zoo among the Halloween activities. The Haunted Harvest is accessible for tricksters of all ages. This year’s 2019 edition runs Oct. 11-13, 18-20, 25-27, 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- HallOVeen at Opportunity Village: Ghosts and goblins of all ages are welcome to hop aboard a mini coaster, enchanted carousel and other rides at the family-friendly Magical Forest. Enjoy carnival-style snacks and take part in a round of mini golf. HallOVeen runs October 11-13, 18-31.
TOP TEN HALLOWEEN FUN FOR KIDS FOR HALLOWEEN 2019 in HENDERSON
- Spooky Birds Dress up in your Halloween costume and learn about spooky birds, make a craft, and trick or treat along our walking path. Watch out for things that go bump in the night. Ages 4-10
Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve, 350 E. Galleria Dr.
Monday, October 28 | 5:30pm-7pm | 664046-00
$7 in advance | $10 day of event
- Halloween Town — several location at 71 E Silverado Ranch Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89183, 510 S. Rampart Blvd., 7455 S. Rainbow Blvd. and 9748 Las Vegas Blvd. South NOW OPEN — rides, games, a pumpkin patch, activities and more, 4-9:30 p.m. Fri., Mon.-Wed. and 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m. Sat.-Sun., free admission. All-day ride wristband is $20. Tickets are $1 each (2-5 tickets per ride and game), $20 for family pack of 25 tickets.
- Tots Trick-or-Treat Trail Dress your little ones in their Halloween costumes, and let them trick or treat in our center. Admission is free, but a donation of two canned food items to benefit the Henderson Salvation Army would be appreciated. Ages 1-5
Valley View Recreation Center, 500 Harris St.
Thursday, October 17 10am-Noon | Free
- BOOgie Woogie Bash BOOgie the night away in your spookiest Halloween costume. Bring a friend to enjoy dancing, a costume contest, carnival games, prizes, snacks, and refreshments. Ages 5-10
Downtown Recreation Center, 105 W. Basic Rd.
Saturday, October 18 | 6pm-8pm | $5 | 154281-53
- Ghost Hunting 101 In this beginner’s workshop you’ll learn to decipher false positives, the basics of paranormal investigating and research, safety protocols, different spiritual hauntings, and the equipment used. Then you’ll be ready to use equipment to record evidence of a possible haunting. Materials and light snacks are provided. Feel free to bring your own dowsing rods and digital cameras to try and capture apparitions and orbs. We are searching for authentic experiences and take this seriously. Ages 12+
Silver Springs Recreation Center, 1951 Silver Springs Pkwy.
Friday, October 18 | 6pm-9pm | $20 | 194246-12
- Zombie 5K Run & 1-Mile Walk The walking dead return to Henderson for another feeding. Participants are encouraged to come dressed in their favorite Halloween garb or as a member of the undead. Souvenir T-shirts are guaranteed for the first 300 participants. All fitness levels are welcome. Packet pickup is on Oct. 17 from 4:00-7:00 pm at Jimmy John’s (106 N. Stephanie St., Suite 130) or at Cornerstone Park from 5:00-6:00 p.m. the day of the event. Day-of registration is cash only. Ages 5+
Cornerstone Park, 1600 Wigwam Pkwy.
Saturday, October 19 | 6pm-9pm
5K Run | Starts at $25 | 154221-58
1-Mile Walk | Starts at $15 | 154283-58
- Trunk or Treat Henderson’s premier safe trick-or-treating event returns for an evening of festive fun. Put on your
costume and follow the trick-or-treat trail in our parking lot where we pass out treats (or tricks) from
the trunks of our festively decorated cars. The event includes a variety of activities, entertainment and a
costume contest. A set number of tickets are available for each time. Early purchased tickets will be available for pickup at the center on Oct. 21-23. All ages
Black Mountain Recreation Center, 599 Greenway Rd.
Thursday, October 24 | 4:30pm-6:30pm | 154027-00
Thursday, October 24 | 7pm-9pm | 154027-01
$3 in advance | $5 night of event (cash only)
- Haunted at the Ranch There is something spooky happening at the Whitney Ranch Recreation Center and Whitney Ranch Aquatic Complex. Dress up in your favorite costume and join the community for two evenings of spooky fun with a collection of carnival games, bounce houses, craft stations, and a trick-or-treat trail. The event features a spine-tingling haunted house tour (and an alternate version for younger children). Children under the age of 8 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times. Enter the event through WRRC. All ages
Whitney Ranch Recreation Center and Activity Pool, 1575 Galleria Dr.
Friday, October 25 | 6pm-9pm | 436614-00
Saturday, October 26 6pm-9pm | 436614-01
$5 in advance | $7 night of event
- Spooky Sports Fall Festival Scare your friends on the court during this costume volleyball tournament. Played on the grass courts at
Aventura Park. Teams compete 6 v 6 with three games guaranteed. Girls and co-rec divisions offered for U12, U14 and U19 age groups. This great event also features a fall festival on the multi-purpose fields including music, bounce houses, games, and food. $15 per person for the volleyball tournament. Ages 10-18
Aventura Park, 2525 Via Firenze
Friday, October 25 | 5pm-9pm | $15 | 154284-00
- Pet Trick-or-Treat 1-Mile Walk Show off your pet’s Halloween costume at our second annual Trick-or-Treat 1-Mile Walk. Bring a trick-or-treat pail and walk your leashed pet along the Heritage Park Trail, stopping at our stations along the way to collect dog treats. Visit the agility dog park to see if your pet is interested in trying out some tricks. Prizes will be awarded for best costume and best human/pet costume combo during each session. Canned pet food will be collected for the Meals on Wheels program. Registration is per pet and includes treats and a special gift for your four-legged friend. All ages
Heritage Bark Park, 350 S. Racetrack Rd.
Saturday, October 26
Dogs under 25 lbs. | 10am-11am | 154350-58
Dogs 26 lbs. & over | 11am-Noon | 154350-59
$5 in advance | $10 day of event (cash only)
As your family heads out for a fun Halloween of trick or treating, The Law Offices of Laura Payne-Hunt wishes you a safe and fun holiday. Please keep your children safe by staying with them and watching for traffic. If you must be out on the roadway, please drive with extreme caution and watch for children, parents and pets out on the streets taking part in traditional Halloween fun. This is all our community here in Henderson, Nevada and we would like to see a safe and fun Holiday for everyone.
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to PinterestShare to Email
If you have a question regarding any type of personal injury, please don’t hesitate to call The Law Offices of Laura Payne Hunt, PC, and Henderson Injury Attorneys for over 15 years. Please call our office if you or if a loved one is injured. We can make sure that you receive the care you need and deserve and advise on how to preserve evidence. If you have been in any type of accident and have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Henderson and Las Vegas Accident injury offices today. At our office, we are experienced in helping injured victims get the compensation they are entitled to. Insurance companies never have the best interest of the injured person at the top of their priorities. They want to pay as little on every claim as possible. Having worked for an insurance company as an attorney for 9 years before opening my boutique law firm specializing in helping injured people, I reviewed thousands of auto accident claims and policy provisions.
At the Henderson and Las Vegas Accident injury Law Offices of Laura Payne Hunt, PC we are here to help you and your family in the event that accidents and tragedies occur. For any of your legal needs, do not hesitate to contact our Henderson and Las Vegas Accident injury Henderson offices. The Law Offices of Laura Payne Hunt is a boutique, family owned law firm in Henderson that specializes in helping injured people and the community with legal issues involving auto accidents, wrongful deaths, slip and falls, truck accidents, injuries to children, bicycle accidents, dog bites, and all types of injury claims. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime you have a legal question or you or a loved one has sustained an injury at 702-450-(HUNT) 4868 and text 24/7 at 702-600-0032.