Accident Injury Law FAQ

Our personal injury law firm can provide you with expert answers to important questions for virtually all types of accidents or accident injuries!

Call us at
(702) 450-4868

Text us at
(702) 600-0032

Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm

Compassionate, Experienced & Highly Rated

Avvo review by Greg

What Happens If you get into Two Car Accidents Close Together?

Ask my Lawyer Mom
What Happens If you get into Two Car Accidents Close Together?

frequently asked questions

How do I get my car fixed?2024-01-21T08:19:28+00:00

Generally, the most pressing issue following an accident, aside from physical injuries, is damage to the vehicle. In Nevada, a vehicle is considered a total loss if the cost to repair the vehicle exceeds 65% of the value of the vehicle. On an older vehicle, it does not take a lot of property damage to create a total loss.

Often times on older vehicles, insurance companies are quick to call a total loss because they do not want to pay for repairs to an older vehicle. If your vehicle is determined to be a total loss, you are entitled to the amount that you could’ve sold the vehicle for on the date of the accident prior to the collision. My office has handled thousands of property damage claims. We will make sure that you get the most for your vehicle and we do not charge for this service when you are injured in the accident. If you have sustained property damage, please contact my office today to assist you in resolving the property damage. There are also issues when they fix the vehicle regarding warranty of repairs that an attorney can make sure you benefit from.

At the Law Offices of Laura Payne,Esq. we work with top body shops that focus on client and customer satisfaction and not insurance company work. Many body shops perform at work directly for the insurance companies at a reduced rate and often will not make all the repairs that an indep