How do I get my car fixed?

Generally, the most pressing issue following an accident, aside from physical injuries, is damage to the vehicle. In Nevada, a vehicle is considered a total loss if the cost to repair the vehicle exceeds 75% of the value of the vehicle. On an older vehicle, it does not take a lot of property damage to create a total loss.

Often times on older vehicles, insurance companies are quick to call a total loss because they do not want to pay for repairs to an older vehicle. If your vehicle is determined to be a total loss, you are entitled to the amount that you could’ve sold the vehicle for on the date of the accident prior to the collision. My office has handled thousands of property damage claims. We will make sure that you get the most for your vehicle and we do not charge for this service when you are injured in the accident. If you have sustained property damage, please contact my office today to assist you in resolving the property damage. There are also issues when they fix the vehicle regarding warranty of repairs that an attorney can make sure you benefit from.