Laura Payne Hunt has successfully obtained over $20 million in accident injury settlements in verdicts for her clients. If you were injured after a traumatic accident, it is extremely important that you contact a top-rated attorney as soon as possible. Laura Payne Hunt has been voted in the top 100 lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association. Her award winning efforts have yielded stellar results for clients over the past 10 years. Along with her experienced staff, she is here to ensure that your legal needs are met every step of the way.
Laura will be able to go over the details of your case from the beginning, determine the viability of your claim and get you into a doctor for the treatment that you need, at no cost to you. With support from her experienced staff, you will get the highest settlement possible and avoid common pitfalls like not being seen by doctor timely and improperly speaking to the insurance company or the other parties involved in the accident. Laura Payne Hunt will work on a contingency fee basis meaning there will be no fee to you unless you collect. You will not pay out of pocket for any fee.
Most cases are settled out of court giving our clients a more expeditious resolution of their claim. By resolving the matter without going to court, a great deal of stress can be eliminated and you can get back to your life as quickly as possible. By talking to witnesses to the accident, obtaining and examining police, fire and medical records, re-creating the scene of an accident if necessary, Laura Payne Hunt has the skill, contacts and the staff to obtain all necessary information right from the start. Laura Payne Hunt is your liaison with the insurance company immediately so that you can focus on obtaining proper medical care and getting your life back in order.
Laura Payne Hunt has the experience as a long time practicing litigation attorney to make sure that you receive the treatment you need and the maximum compensation that you deserve for the pain, suffering, inconvenience and injuries that you have sustained. Despite what insurance companies claim, they are not on your side and they are not your good neighbor. At the Law Offices of Laura Payne Hunt, we understand how much a car accident can change your life and we are here to put your life back on track. We are here to get your medical bills paid, get your missed time for work reimbursed and make sure that you get the medical care that you need in order to recover from your injuries. Laura Payne Hunt is committed to getting you the highest settlement possible with the least aggravation and upheaval in your life. Let her many years of experience work for you if you have been injured in an accident.
1) Client a was 34-year-old male rear-ended at a stop light in Clark County Nevada. Property damage was in excess of $4000. Plaintiff received injuries to his back and neck damages in the amount of $100,000 were recovered by the law offices of Laura Hunt
2) Client was a 72-year-old woman shopping at a local grocery store in clark county Nevada. She slipped and fell on a foreign substance on the ground. She sustained a right shoulder injury. She recovered damages of $250,000 by the law offices of Laura Hunt
3) Client was was a female driver stopped at the intersection waiting to make a right turn. She was rear-ended and pushed into oncoming traffic and sustained neck and back injuries. Damages in the Amount $150,000 were recovered within six months by the law offices of Laura Hunt
4) Client was traveling in a van when he was broadsided by a 17-year-old driver. Client sustained severe neck and back injuries. $1 million was recovered for his injuries by the law offices of Laura Hunt
5) Client was shopping at a local grocery store when a local beverage distributor pushed a cart next to her with shrink wrap dragging off the sides causing her to trip and fall and fracture her left arm. $250,000 was recovered for this client by the law offices of Laura Hunt
6) Client was traveling to work when he was rear-ended by a drunk driver. Client sustained a knee injury. Damages of $95,000 were recovered by the law offices of Laura Hunt